Junior Associates at large law firms meet with partners
and senior associates on a regular basis. The
meetings often include the junior associate presenting
information to the senior attorney.
These meetings are rare opportunities to create a
positive reputation at the firm. Associates need
guidance on how to facilitate these crucial meetings,
how to best present their information and how to
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will help participants acquire the skills
they need to effectively present at every meeting. In
our class they will learn to:
- Adjust their communication style to the style of the partner
- Speak and gesture with professional, approachable body
- Ask appropriate questions to clarify assignments and
- Reference notes effectively during the meeting.
- Plan an agenda in advance of the meeting for more
- Handle tough questions and objections.
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend
most of their class time in coached exercises and
videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
A few weeks after the workshop, each participant will
receive a personal DVD. The DVD will include their
final taped role play edited to include additional
coaching from their instructor.
The class is typically