Successful lawyers are expected to make dynamic presentations regularly. Without training, many people lack the confidence, energy and clarity that audiences expect.
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will coach each participant in the skills they need to succeed in front of audiences of all sizes, in both formal and informal settings. In our class, they will learn to:
- Present with an energetic and polished style
- Speak and gesture naturally
- Create visuals that grab the audience’s attention
- Simplify and organize their thoughts for the strongest possible impact
- Handle interruptions and tough questions
- Adjust to various physical settings
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
OUR UNIQUE FOLLOW-UP
A few weeks after the workshop, each participant will receive a personalized DVD. The DVD will include their final taped presentation edited to include additional coaching from their instructor.
The class is 3.5 hours in length and can accommodate up to 12 participants with 2 instructors.