Partners are expected to fill many roles. For many, the most challenging role involves client development. With little or no training, they are expected to help create revenue for the firm.
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will coach each participant in the skills they need to become true rainmakers in a sales meeting. In our class, they will learn to:
- Adjust their style to make the potential client comfortable
- Speak and gesture with open, approachable body language
- Apply important listening skills
- Ask appropriate questions to determine client needs
- Offer client-specific solutions
- Use closing skills to help get the business
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
OUR UNIQUE FOLLOW-UP
Follow-up: A few weeks after the workshop, each participant will receive a personalized DVD. The DVD will include their final taped presentation edited to include additional coaching from their instructor.
The class is typically a half day in length, and accommodates up to 12 participants.