Executives at all levels are increasingly asked to attend and sometimes lead meetings with important clients and associates. These meetings are rare opportunities to build long-lasting internal and external relationships. Executives need guidance on how to facilitate these crucial meetings.
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will help participants acquire the skills they need to effectively interact with important clients and associates. In our class they will learn to:
- Identify and Adjust their communication style
- Speak and gesture with professional, approachable body language
- Apply crucial listening skills
- Reference effectively during a meeting
- Plan an agenda in advance of the meeting for more effective interaction
- Handle tough questions and objections
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
OUR UNIQUE FOLLOW-UP
A few weeks after the workshop, each participant will receive a personalized DVD. The DVD will include their final taped role play edited to include additional coaching from their instructor.
The class is typically one day (or two 1/2 days) and can accommodate up to twelve participants with two instructors.
Dynamic Meetings printable pdf