how we work with you
Our esteemed instructors will help participants acquire the skills they need to effectively interview law students and others.
In our class, they will learn to:
- Adjust their style to effectively coach others
- Speak and gesture with open, approachable body language
- Apply important listening skills
- Ask appropriate questions to uncover skills, interests and other solutions
- Reference notes effectively during important meetings
- Use proven formats for interviewing young attorneys
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.