FACILITATING HYBRID MEETINGS
Navigating the latest technology and handling the challenges of making everyone in the meeting feel included can be overwhelming.
MAKE EVERY WORD COUNT
Senior associates and partners at large law firms are recently facing the daunting task of running hybrid meetings. Navigating the latest technology and handling the challenges of making everyone in the meeting feel included can be overwhelming.
WE CAN HELP
Our coaches will help participants to acquire the skills and knowledge that they need to effectively run these events. In this highly interactive workshop, they will learn to:
- Understand and try-out available technical options.
- Create and send logistical instructions and a clear meeting agenda in advance of each meeting.
- Utilize specific listening skills to engage everyone to participate in the discussion (no matter their location).
- Use a proven format for facilitating problem-solving and creative conversations.
- Avoid wasting time on side bar issues.
- Offer pre-meeting and post-meeting options for 1-on-1 conversations
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and role plays.
The seminar is typically 2-3 hours long and can accommodate up to 12 participants with two instructors.
book your team today!
Let our unique and immersive training programs from our professional instructors level up your management skills.
- Effectively introduce your core mission to new hires
- Build lasting value in others and your your organization
- Improve & maximize interactions among staff members
- Strengthen your organization’s brand legacy