COMMUNICATING AS A LAWYER
PRESENT YOUR BEST SELF
Junior Associates at large law firms meet with partners and senior associates on a regular basis. The meetings often include the junior associate presenting information to the senior attorney. These meetings are rare opportunities to create a positive reputation at the firm. Associates need guidance on how to facilitate these crucial meetings, how to best present their information and how to
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will help participants acquire the skills they need to effectively present at every meeting. In our class they will learn to:
- Adjust their communication style to the style of the partner
- Speak and gesture with professional, approachable body language.
- Ask appropriate questions to clarify assignments and preferences.
- Reference notes effectively during the meeting.
- Plan an agenda in advance of the meeting for more effective interaction
- Handle tough questions and objections.
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
OUR UNIQUE FOLLOW-UP
BusinessTalk offers an optional follow-up service by sending individually taped role plays with additional coaching from the instructor
book your team today!
Let our unique and immersive training programs from our professional instructors level up your management skills.
- Effectively introduce your core mission to new hires
- Build lasting value in others and your your organization
- Improve & maximize interactions among staff members
- Strengthen your organization’s brand legacy