Partners and associates at large firms put major time and effort into recruiting and interviewing. Top firms expect them to successfully recruit the best young lawyers.
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will help participants acquire the skills they need to effectively interview law students and others. In our class, they will learn to:
- Adjust their style effectively.
– Speak and gesture with open, approachable body language.
– Apply important listening skills.
– Ask appropriate questions to uncover skills, interests and other solutions.
– Reference notes effectively.
- Use proven formats for interviewing young attorneys.
HOW WE WORK
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
OUR UNIQUE FOLLOW-UP
A few weeks after the workshop, each participant will receive a personalized DVD. The DVD will include their final taped presentation edited to include additional coaching from their instructor.
The class typically lasts 1⁄2 day and can accommodate up to twelve participants with two instructors.