LAWYER AS MANAGERLEARNING TO MANAGE AND BUILD VALUE IN OTHERS IS A HONED SKILL YOU CAN LEARN TODAY
MAKE EVERY WORD COUNT
Partners and Senior Associates at large law firms are expected to manage junior associates and others at the firm to complete major projects. With little training or guidance, managing others can be extremely challenging.
how we work with you
Our esteemed instructors will help participants acquire the skills they need to effectively manage junior associates, paralegals, and secretaries. In our class, they will learn to:
- Adjust their style to effectively coach others -Speak and gesture with open, approachable body language
- Apply important listening skills
- Ask appropriate questions to uncover problems and collaborate on solutions
- Reference notes effectively during important meetings
- Use proven formats for delegating, p erformance feedback, and coaching and p roblem-solving.
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
Our unique follow up
BusinessTalk offers an optional follow-up service by sending individually taped role plays with additional coaching from the instructor
The class is typically 2-3 hours in length, and accommodates up to 12 participants.
book your team today!
Let our unique and immersive training programs from our professional instructors level up your management skills.
- Effectively introduce your core mission to new hires
- Build lasting value in others and your your organization
- Improve & maximize interactions among staff members
- Strengthen your organization's brand legacy